Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the top commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers seem small when you compare them to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the maximum energy cost reduction available on your space.
With an optional SmartAirflow™ system added on to your rooftop system, you could save up to 35% more of your annual ventilation energy consumption than with a conventional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Besides being energy efficient, the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, very reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – provides normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing in Overland Park can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 816-787-0500 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.