Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lower your energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or scheduling an appointment with Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing in Overland Park.
In Overland Park, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help reduce your energy usage in the warmer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, meaning you’ll save a considerable amount with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Overland Park – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Overland Park, give us a call at 816-787-0500 or schedule a free appointment.