The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing in Overland Park. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 34 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Neal Harris Service Experts in Overland Park, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 816-787-0500 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.