How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to alter the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change your home’s temperature from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and warns you and Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing in Overland Park to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Neal Harris Service Experts in Overland Park at 816-787-0500.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy