Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were aware of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical fumes, microbes, blight, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to increased allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your household, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 816-787-0500
or plan your appointment online. We have answers that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help drop the amount of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Neal Harris Service Experts can help! There are numerous options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners sift through or eradicate all the bothersome airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either caused by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Improved air quality keeps heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing today at 816-787-0500
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.