If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Neal Harris Service Experts. We’ll work with you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re merely in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will complete a home visit to identify the trouble and get your system back up and running in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Concerns in Kansas City
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining sluggishly through your garbage disposal or blocked.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be done using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have entered the system, making it effortless for the disposal to break them up and dispose them.
Phone Neal Harris Service Experts today at 816-787-0500
or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal maintenance and installation needs.