What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves vision and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our first priority, and our methods can save you money. So how do we do that?
By putting into practice our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Check exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Examine hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Overland Park include:
Call Neal Harris Service Experts in Overland Park today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Overland Park plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 816-787-0500.