With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Truly! We collected the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Neal Harris Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.