The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which exposes them to a wide assortment of potential problems.
These issues are often small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these malfunctions grow more severe, your entire system may be at risk. These are headaches and costs you could prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Committing a brief amount on maintenance now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Identifies Minor Troubles Early
Preventing huge issues in the first place is the simplest approach to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal systems. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are resolved as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance may decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Neal Harris Service Experts provides a collection of membership plans created to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, greater energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often handle a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Neal Harris Service Experts tech traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 816-787-0500 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.