Your HVAC system’s wellness is crucial, as it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a large range of troubles.
Sometimes malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating correctly, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds minor problems early. Blocking large problems from occuring in the first place is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance service provides the chance to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also gives time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are resolved as they appear.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Frequently this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You might experience decreased utility expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it might last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Neal Harris Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with Neal Harris Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to purchase and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a few other popular benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Neal Harris Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you choose the right plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 816-787-0500 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.