Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Neal Harris Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.