Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Neal Harris Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.