We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that Kansas City homeowners often call Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Kansas City home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing of Kansas City at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.