Summer has officially arrived in Kansas City and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Neal Harris Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD annually for an exam, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Neal Harris Service Experts
When you call Neal Harris Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Examine system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Neal Harris Service Experts in Kansas City is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 816-787-0500 today!