Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Neal Harris Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a shout at or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.