Your HVAC system is an investment in your residence. Shield it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive heating and cooling service memberships.
After you enroll, you won’t pay a dime extra for parts or labor. This protects your finances from costly emergency repairs. When you request repairs, you’ll get a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll assure you’re pleased with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Every time our Experts are at your house, we’ll do an exhaustive inspection of your system. This permits us to uncover any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to enhance your air quality to have relief from allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those solutions too.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any HVAC issues in your home. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are a couple of perks to having this exhaustive work finished.
5 Benefits of Annual HVAC Maintenance
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Pinpoints little issues before they create expensive repairs.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps guard your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating unit.
Each system checkup has a 29-point visual examination plus these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat adjustment
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting performance and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat settings and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capability and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit