It’s not difficult to forget routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first thing we’re thinking about at Neal Harris Service Experts.
That’s since regular maintenance gives many advantages for your unit, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced likelihood for trouble. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your house. This inspection may help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This might help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Regular maintenance offers a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Identifies little troubles before they create costly service.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This work is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 816-787-0500. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.