We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Professional AC Installation in Kansas City
When it comes to AC installation in Kansas City, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone hook up your new system.
That’s where the pros from Neal Harris Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the experience and endorsements to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 816-787-0500 to schedule your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your electrical costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to spend less on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy expenses.
At Neal Harris Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair company in Kansas City? Here are several of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional technicians are at your home, you presume they’ll hook up your new unit for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and backyard in the same state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your home, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also put down drop cloths around the installation location to keep your carpet shielded from messes during our work.
- Excellent service—Our technicians are NATE-certified. This means they’ve undergone exhaustive education to achieve the most desirable technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check every single seemingly minor thing is handled. We’ll also check your equipment is operating like it should and matches local laws before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll double-check you understand how to program your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how everything is progressing and when you can count on us to be done.