Expert AC Replacement in Kansas City with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a demanding process if you work with Neal Harris Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified specialists can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Anticipate Throughout AC Replacement
Effective AC replacement provides a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a couple of benefits of our installation procedure:
- Neat Replacement
- We use safety shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also lay down safety cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished considerable Expert training to earn one of the most distinguished technical qualifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your old system with a new AC unit that satisfies local codes. We exceed expectations whenever feasible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your A/C is functioning like it should by testing safety features and checking other key functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to recognize specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to begin preparing for a new one.
- Monthly energy expenses are going up. As your air conditioner grows older, it ends up being much less reliable. At some point it needs too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your house feels damp or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more challenging time keeping humidity levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature rises. But constant heavy use increases deterioration, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more pricey.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With regular upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repairs. We recommend complete replacement if repairs are ending more likely and/or expensive.
- Your AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production because of its destructive impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on energy costs and be more comfortable in your house.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with zero down payment, plus all seasonal maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one low monthly payment.