What does HVAC stand for?
HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this term to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which incorporates:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are differing kinds of HVAC units, they all operate similarly by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the kind of equipment you have.
At Neal Harris Service Experts, we have a full range of outstanding HVAC services in Kansas City to fit all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.