We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Kansas City
We don’t only repair and tune up furnaces, we also give the highest quality furnace installation in Kansas City.
What makes our pro labor different from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most important technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and system learning to discover the top ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we provide you with time to consider it—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 816-787-0500 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, most furnaces run for about 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to resolve, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and could even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Neal Harris Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 816-787-0500 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your floors from any mud we might carry in. We use sheets surrounding the installation area to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our pros have earned some of the best respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is running like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new heater to meet local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the highest quality service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Now with Neal Harris Service Experts
Need an extra reason to get a heater from Neal Harris Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 816-787-0500 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.