End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Home
An ordinary home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go undiscovered for years.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for surplus water you’re not using, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s critical to detect and repair the smallest leak.
is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in .
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and taking care of leaks are the most routine calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks may be more difficult to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale clues that you need to get in touch with a plumber in . Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes frequently make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion close to your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or miniature silver wheel. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the source of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are a lot of spots you could find a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They frequently happen:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at or book an appointment online.