We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Kansas City
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and repairs can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Neal Harris Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Many homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Kansas City sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Neal Harris Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, experience and ability to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you realize there’s trouble. Stopping it early can help you avoid costly destruction to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Neal Harris Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and fix incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Neal Harris Service Experts today at 816-787-0500 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide outstanding equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*